Complete an essay on one of the following topics:
- Explain how Canada’s identity has been shaped as a result of its involvement in international affairs from 1914 to 2000.
- Describe the negative impact of population growth on standards of living in the developing world.
- Describe the steps that led to Canada achieving autonomy from Britain. Use examples from the period 1914 to 2000.
- Explain the challenges facing Canadians as they attempt to reduce the impacts of global warming.
- To what extent was the Canadian government successful in its attempts to deal with the Depression? Your answer should consider both sides of the statement.
- Explain how intolerance has been an issue in Canada since 1914.