Choose one of the other videos being produced by the class and attempt to give thoughtful and helpful feedback.
Things to look for:
- Does the video adequately meet the intended theme of, “speaking up for safety.” Why or why not?
- Does the video meet the Work Safe Format required?
- Is the video innovative and creative? Explain.
- What is the main safety message in the video?
- How is the film to be technically executed? What programs and devices will be used?
Everyone must INDIVIDUALLY complete a report detailing their contribution to the project so far and post it to their blog.
Things you may wish to include in your report:
- Summary of task completed
- Difficulties or struggles experienced thus far in the project.
- Highlight learning that you have found interesting.
- Indicate what you are going to do going forward.
- What are your goals for the project? What are you trying to achieve?
******Both the Peer Review and the Progress report are to be
completed by the end of class on Friday********