Define the following terms:
attack at Pearl Harbor:
1. In what way were internment camps in British Columbia similar to Nazi policies that Canada was fighting against in WWI?
2. After the war what difficult choice did many in the camp face?
3. Why might Japanese Canadians returning to Japan be treated poorly?
4. How did the Canadian Army serve Japanese exiles in the same way that is serve the Chinese immigrants that we watched in the previous video?
5. What did the Canadian government do in an attempt for reconciliation?